Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generated mesh using bezier spline is not following the path accurately
Hi,

I'm trying to generate a simple mesh that follows the bezier spline exactly but it's not following the path accurately. I changed the spline interpolation to linear and it worked perfect but I want bezier spline. Please check attached images. I tried to create more control points but still it's hard to match the mesh generated with the bezier spline. I used the same approach used in demo scene 13_TrainMultiTrackDrifting. Unity 2019.3.13f1 URP. Curvy Splines v7

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your problem is probably related to values of Resolution and Optimize in the Shape Extrusion module.
https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/generator/modules/shapeextrusion
Was it it?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Hi _Aka_!
Yeah I have unchecked "Optimize" from Shape Extrusion and now it's perfect!
Thanks for your quick answer =)
You are welcome.
If you need to check optimize in the future, true setting a higher resolution.
If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incorrect mesh alignment after extrusion on curved path Thinkurvy 10 19 Yesterday, 10:57 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Rasterized Path Range issue proton 2 10 04-15-2024, 03:42 PM
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM