Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotation of Curvy Spline Segment
Hi there,

I've recently purchased Curvy, thank you very much.

I'm am using a Bezier spline with Auto Handles set to off. I can click and drag the handles around to "rotate" the segment, that's fine. What I need to do however is this same result but in code via the API (I assume).

I notice that changing the Curvy Spline Segment transform rotation has no effect at all (only using the Y axis).

So my question is, how can I "rotate" the handles/segment in code. The handles areĀ mirrored and don't need to move in or out, just around. An example use case might be using the keyboard to rotate the curve segment for example.

Hope this makes sense, thanks again and best wishes from Australia

John
Hi,
Take a look at the 4 properties of the CurvySplineSegment whose names start with "Handle". This is how you set handles via API
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 3 Yesterday, 07:55 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 13 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 12 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
  Keeping a fixed spline length jh092 3 16 02-21-2024, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Primrose44