Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Spline Extrusion
Hi, I am not using Curvy for a game application, its more like a simple modelling application.
Is there a simple way to create an 2D circle extrusion in a straight line?
I have seen example 51 but I think I dont need all that variables, I wont have a player, just want a visualization of the extrusion, maybe with runtime modification of control points, reflecting it on the scene.
What do you suggest?
Hi,
My advise is to first do the extrusion through the editor's UI using the Curvy Generator. Once you know how to do that, just reproduce those steps using the API. With the API's documentation and if needed the example scene you sited, you should be able to translate your actions on the editor to API calls
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
I forgot to come back and say thanks, I did it with your instructions!
So..
Thank you very much _Aka_!
You are welcome. If you have time to, it would help to leave a review.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incorrect mesh alignment after extrusion on curved path Thinkurvy 10 19 Yesterday, 10:57 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM