Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
join two curvy spline
If I have make one curvy spline, and I want to make another curvy spline whose first control point has the same position with the first one's last control point, and also, they can be connected smoothly, like they have the same tangent. Just like some 3d model software so with "join 2 spline".

Is there a way to do that?
(09-28-2013, 08:38 AM)lhy_ps Wrote: If I have make one curvy spline, and I want to make another curvy spline whose first control point has the same position with the first one's last control point, and also, they can be connected smoothly, like they have the same tangent. Just like some 3d model software so with "join 2 spline".

Is there a way to do that?

All of this is implemented in v1.51, which will be submitted to the AssetStore this monday. If you can't wait, please send me a mail with your order number and I'll send you a prerelease version.
it's look intéressing Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 1 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 1 1 2 hours ago
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 2 2 hours ago
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp