Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playmaker error
Hi, when I import the Playmaker actions, one of the actions gives this error:

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyGetSegmentValue.cs(162,59): error CS1061: 'CurvySpline' does not contain a definition for 'GetSegementIndex' and no accessible extension method 'GetSegementIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'CurvySpline' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Is it something I can fix myself?

curvy 6.1.0
pm 1.9.0
u 2019.2.14f1
Hi,
This issue comes from the usage of an old playmaker Curvy addon version. What version do you read in the addon's History.txt or VersionInfo.json?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
It's 3.0.0. It was the only Curvy listed in eco though.
There is a version 6.0.0 I sent to the Playmaker team. I don't have the power to publish directly to the ecosystem, so I send them versions and they do the publication.
Give me some time and I should be able to send you a solution
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
No worries man, I appreciate it.
Hi,
I discovered that the version 3.0.0 available through the ecosystem is not what it is supposed to be. Normally even the 3.0.0 should not have the issue you are having.
I wrote to my contact at Playmaker. I hope that they are not all on vacation.
Until the version on the ecosystem is fixed, please use this instead: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qszb7350y0ics59/PlayMaker%20Curvy.zip?dl=0
Yea that took care about the script error, thanks.
Hi
The issue was fixed by the Playmaker team. The version on the ecosystem should be good now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error when trying to connect nodes in prefab edit mode Lupos 4 9 06-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy for Playmaker thorntonp72@gmail.com 1 4 10-23-2022, 11:41 AM
  Error when switching splines ricke 3 7 10-10-2022, 08:46 AM
  Error when recreating splines / connections jh092 3 7 07-25-2022, 09:58 AM