Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How make a new connection between splines ?
i am new here can you please tell me how we make a new connection between two splines. i try to make connection but i not understand how give second point to connection  Sad kindly help me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

After hour of searching finally find this solution kindly make a video on connection also for new user its difficult

Select 2 or more control points of a spline and press [Connect] on the left hand Toolbar.
[Connect] does only appear if it's valid to connect any points.
Hi,
You seem to use an old version of Curvy. The Connection inspector was reworked to be easier to understand in Curvy 5.1.0.
A lot of things were fixed since the version you are using, I advise you to upgrade to the latest version.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 2 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
Thumbs Up Can't delete connection lacota 3 6 03-16-2024, 11:34 AM
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 15 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM