Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change curvy gizmos to show direction of spline
Hello!

Right now, Curvy use spheres for the control points.  For some of the data I'm using Curvy to create, I need to have the control points in increasing order.
Is there a way to change the gizmo spheres into tilted pyramids so I can easily see which way the spline is going?

Cheers
Hi,

Curvy does not have a user interface to change the shape used in the gizmo drawing. There are some options you can activate/deactivate to customize the gizmo. Some of those options might answer your needs. Please see this for more: https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/toolbar#view_setings

Otherwise, you can modify the gizmos drawing code. The method you need to modify is
public static void ControlPointGizmo line 134 in \Assets\Packages\Curvy\Base\CurvyGizmoHelper.cs

Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 1 2 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 1 1 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 2 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp