Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing Multiple Generator Variables easily
Hello,

I am loving Curvy and I am very thankful for the support I have received on this forum. Smile

I have a lot of splines with generators placing objects, just like the Rail Sleepers in your train example map.
Is there an easy way to access the Space Before and Space After parameters in Volume Spots so that I could easily change the spacing of all the rail sleepers in the scene by just changing a manager variable?

I was sad that I could not select multiple splines with the same generator and edit the values as shown below:

undefined

Thank you very much!
Hi
BuildVolumeSpots.Groups is a list of CGBoundsGroup. Each CGBoundsGroup. has SpaceBefore and SpaceAfter properties:
https://api.curvyeditor.com/600/class_fluffy_underware_1_1_curvy_1_1_generator_1_1_c_g_bounds_group.html#afd60a00cac8645e2882be66b5e46916c
Have a nice day.

PS: suggestion noted about working with multiple splines
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(09-24-2019, 04:00 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi
BuildVolumeSpots.Groups is a list of CGBoundsGroup. Each CGBoundsGroup. has SpaceBefore and SpaceAfter properties:
https://api.curvyeditor.com/600/class_fluffy_underware_1_1_curvy_1_1_generator_1_1_c_g_bounds_group.html#afd60a00cac8645e2882be66b5e46916c
Have a nice day.

PS: suggestion noted about working with multiple splines

Thank you very much for the reply!

I will pass this on to the team.

If you can support multiple generator and spline property edits that would be awesome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
  Distance travelled across multiple splines jh092 1 7 02-23-2024, 09:44 AM