Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not all game objects on list scaling.
I used a spline to place trees along a path but the whole map needed to be scaled up.

I scaled everything up and the locations were fine but the scale of the trees remained the same.

I tried to scale up the trees under Input Game Objects as seen below:

Unfortunately it didn't scale up all of the trees:

I am using:
Unity 2018.3.6f1
Curvy 5.2.2

Can you please assist?

Thank you very much.
Hi,
Each input game object has its properties. Select each one of them and then set the correct scale.

Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(06-04-2019, 05:12 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,
Each input game object has its properties. Select each one of them and then set the correct scale.

I understand now.
I need to click until I get the blue highlight. I wasn't clicking in the right place.  It works now.
Thank you for showing me!
You are welcome
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best practice when Instantiating game object with spline GenericJoe 1 232 08-22-2020, 02:40 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  General questions about this asset for a sim game jamesunity 6 734 08-01-2020, 04:53 PM
  Placing multiple objects on multiple splines digot 5 1,570 04-26-2020, 06:20 PM
  Objects Spawning in Runtime Kuxii 5 1,348 03-25-2020, 03:06 PM