Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How can I make the path visible in game?
Hi guys, I am trying to make the spline visible in game is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks in advance Smile
Hi,
If you want to render a spline, you can use a Curvy GL Renderer, used in example scene 00_SplineController; or a Curvy Line Renderer, used in scene 04_PaintSpline.
If you want to render rasterized paths from a Curvy Generator, use the Create Path Line Renderer module, used in scene 24_CGConfromPath.
I hope this helped
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(05-30-2019, 08:50 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,
If you want to render a spline, you can use a Curvy GL Renderer, used in example scene 00_SplineController; or a Curvy Line Renderer, used in scene 04_PaintSpline.
If you want to render rasterized paths from a Curvy Generator, use the Create Path Line Renderer module, used in scene 24_CGConfromPath.
I hope this helped
Have a nice day

Thank you I forgot about the sample scene. Will definitely give me something to look into.
Line renderer on the main camera did just the trick. Thanks for your help Smile
you are welcome
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Train carriage with 2 bogies following a path arcadeperfect 9 27 08-25-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: arcadeperfect
  how to make fast moving controller go all the way to linear points?(curvy8) hawken 7 12 06-06-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Can Curve Spline be used for an in game level editor. Lupos 30 71 06-03-2023, 10:58 AM
  Animating a shape on along a spline will not playback in scene or game views sam_bond 3 9 05-03-2023, 11:41 AM