Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018.1 is giving me the following error
Note that when I do what Visual Studio suggests (by referencing that other class), it then complains about "WorldSpline" not being an enum.

Errors:

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(42,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(101,71): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(112,76): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(123,85): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(135,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(140,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(149,78): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(154,83): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(159,92): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(164,58): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyImportExport.cs(169,58): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurvySerializationSpace' could not be found. Are you missing `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ImportExport' using directive?

Warnings:

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyUtility.cs(218,16): warning CS0436: The type `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ThirdParty.LibTessDotNet.WindingRule' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyUtility.cs(241,9): warning CS0436: The type `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ThirdParty.LibTessDotNet.Tess' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Assets/Packages/Curvy/Base/CurvyUtility.cs(424,16): warning CS0436: The type `FluffyUnderware.Curvy.ThirdParty.LibTessDotNet.ContourOrientation' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,
Curvy is compatible with Unity 2018.1, so I don't think the error comes from the Unity version.
I am guessing that you had these errors after updating Curvy. If this is the case, please delete the Curvy folder before importing the new version.
If my guess is wrong, please tell me what action triggered these errors.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
And as a best practice, always delete old version of assets (not only Curvy) before importing the newest version, because if the new version of the asset removed a file existing in the old version, the update process will not remove that file. Same thing for moved files.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(05-08-2018, 03:03 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,
Curvy is compatible with Unity 2018.1, so I don't think the error comes from the Unity version.
I am guessing that you had these errors after updating Curvy. If this is the case, please delete the Curvy folder before importing the new version.
If my guess is wrong, please tell me what action triggered these errors.

Bingo!  Thanks!  I tried reimport but that didn't work.  Delete/Import did though.
Good to hear. Enjoy your updated Curvy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error when trying to connect nodes in prefab edit mode Lupos 4 9 06-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Error when switching splines ricke 3 7 10-10-2022, 08:46 AM
  Error when recreating splines / connections jh092 3 7 07-25-2022, 09:58 AM
Question Error after upgrade: (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) boriskourt 3 7 05-17-2022, 12:32 PM