Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add control point along spline
Hi,
I watched the tutorial videos but cannot find where in the video or documentation it describes how to add a control point in the middle of a spline.  How do you add a control point along an existing spline?

Thanks.
(12-31-2017, 09:46 PM)hoesterey Wrote: Hi,
I watched the tutorial videos but cannot find where in the video or documentation it describes how to add a control point in the middle of a spline.  How do you add a control point along an existing spline?

Thanks.

1. Select the Spline.
  2. Click "Draw Spline" in the scene view.
  3. When you move your mouse over the pop ups to the right, you'll notice "Hold [Ctrl] to add Control Points" at the bottom of the scene window.
I must be missing something because doing the above tacks on a control point at the location you click, but it puts it at the end of the spline, not in between existing control points. Is there a way to do this _Aka_ ? and if so, how ? Smile

Thanks!
Hmm not sure what I was doing before, but you need to select the specific control point you want to add a new control point in front of, then it works.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 13 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
  Avoiding runtime GC allocations on control point position change Ell223 8 18 02-24-2024, 10:43 AM
  Keeping a fixed spline length jh092 3 16 02-21-2024, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Primrose44