Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
refresh generator on gameobject.setactive
I'm trying to hide a curvy generator and its respective contents, change the path spline then unhide the generator to see the result.

Code:
while (!myCurvyGenerator.IsInitialized)
            {
                yield return null;
            }
            myCurvyGenerator.Refresh();

The problem I'm having is that it doesn't refresh my objects on the rasterize path, I'm looking for a way to make these follow the new path.

Is there another approach to hiding generators and their contents that allow for refresh on gameObject.SetActive(true); ?
If you want to enable and disable a curvy generator at runtime, use the Active property of CGModule instead of calling gameObject.SetActive() on the whole object.
In the UI, the Active property is represented by the checkbox in the upper left corner of each CG module.

Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 7 03-27-2024, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Question Generator Canvas workflow issues Sacryn 1 7 02-02-2024, 11:22 PM