Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make cross 4 way
I need know how i can toggle the heading of control point in connection for make 4 way change direction on control point reached

? it's clear ?
If you move a SplineController over a connection. Then you have to add the DefaultEventHandler Script to the SplineController GameObject.
It's done in the Curvy Demo 03. On > Plane Controller game object. In the DefaultEventHandler (copy would be nice) you can see how to set .FollowUp Segment the SP will continue.

I stuck here also because I cannot set the new destination Segment.FollowUP (where the SP should drive) to the segment where it comes from. If you want to move back over the connection you already ran, then the segment has ANY UNWANTED direction.
(Henry Ford) Each hour more of searching is each hour less of your live time.

CurvySplineMoveEventArgs contains a method "Follow()" you should use to set a new path inside a OnControlPointReached event.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to make fast moving controller go all the way to linear points?(curvy8) hawken 7 12 06-06-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Brick Extending Curvy to make a Hallway editor. JacobSL 5 396 02-13-2023, 09:29 AM
  Way to make gameobject follow splines 'human-ly'? yun844 3 11 01-17-2023, 10:18 AM
  How to make mesh appear only on curves? Vancete 2 18 01-09-2023, 09:10 AM