Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merge and Split path with Generator
I've been playing around with Curvy to integrate it into one of my workflows and I noticed in the asset store screenshots that it looks like you can have a connection between two splines and have the generator handle that for mesh creation,

Is that true or is the screenshot just an example of placing a curve down on an existing mesh for pathing purposes?

If it is true, how do you accomplish this with Curvy, I looked through the documentation and nothing seemed to indicate this functionality?

An excellent update I'll add, this brings Curvy to a whole new level of functionality.
CG currently only works on spline level. But with connections you can ensure that two splines connect perfectly, thus making generated meshes line up properly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 7 03-27-2024, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Question Generator Canvas workflow issues Sacryn 1 7 02-02-2024, 11:22 PM