Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Antivirus broke Curvy - Help!
I fired up a couple of projects that I haven't worked on in a while and suddenly Curvy wasn't showing its editor or any of the in-editor splines/control points, etc. I finally found out that my new anti-virus had quarantined CurvyResources.dll. So, I restored the dll and set it as a trusted source. But it still doesn't work anymore. I've deleted and re-imported the asset and still nothing. I've turned off anti-virus and still no go. Somehow it's been broken beyond just the CurvyResources.dll, but I have no clue what's wrong. I get no console errors and the game still runs and uses curvy splines just fine, but nothing as far as the curvy editor and visuals in the scene are working.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

I'm using Unity 4.3.7 for Wii U and Curvy 1.61. This is the same version of Curvy I used when everything was working before.
Even tried a re-boot and still no go. I am, however, able to verify that Curvy is recognized by Unity. In Preferences, it is clearly visible with all the default settings. I'm baffled as to why this isn't working.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 27 minutes ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 5 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 14 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_