Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy mesh and character collider question
Hi! I'm currently working on an Android game using Curvy: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...uperKitten

Everything works great using the FollowSpline script, but I'm trying to change it so that a CharacterController runs along the Mesh collider for a new update, to make the game more challenging. However, on down slopes the character collider bounces and falls through the mesh. I think it's some kind of issue with how I set up the charactercontroller but I've tried changing every possible setting I can think of and nothing works.  Huh

Any tips on setting up character collider to work with a mesh collider using Curvy?  

Thanks!
-Kevin
Hm, the FollowSpline script is deprecated, you should use a SplineController (alternatively PathController or VolumeController). Did you used a CG generated mesh for your track?
Thanks for responding! I generated the mesh for the track (that the character controller falls through) with Curvy script Spine Path Mesh Builder. Using Curvy version 1.61 and Unity 4.6.5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 1 2 10 hours ago
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 1 1 11 hours ago
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 03-27-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 03-27-2024, 03:23 AM