Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imported Curvy- game won't start
 I just bought Curvy and imported to my project, immediately got an exception that prevented me from running the game. I've attached pictures of the console log and the area of the offending script (Curvy/Editor/Toolbar/SplineSegmentToolbar.cs (158,71)). I originally imported the package to a 4.6 project, and aside from the aforementioned exception I could not find the Curvy option within the Create Hierarchy. I figured this might be due to unsupported changes to the Hierarchy in 4.6, so I reinstalled 4.5.2f1 and imported Curvy to a backup of my project- same issues. Is this a known issue? I'm worried that some unknown noobish I did in my project is breaking the script.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just double-checked and imported Curvy from the AssetStore into a fresh 4.6 project => No problems! And obviously there is a Plane constructor with three arguments: http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Plane-ctor.html

Could it be that you have other code in your project that defines a class "Plane"? If yes, that's a bad idea as Plane is a builtin Unity class. If not I would guess your 4.6 install is somehow broken...
This worked, I had a script called "Plane" in an out of the way folder from when I was slightly more noobish. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 3 hours ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 15 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_