Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a potential buyer.
https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-to-merge-polygons.1590720/

I would like to implement something like the above thread.

Specifically described, I would like to create an underground model that matches the geometry of the stage.
At this time, I would like to make sure that the underground model does not have stretched UVs.
(I have watched the tutorial video and it seems to me that the UVs can be handled with this asset without any problem.)

Please point out any unclear points as appropriate, as I do not speak English well.
Hi tonton,

Sorry for the late answer.
You can use Curvy Splines to deform the blocks shown in the image, such as they follow the slope spline you will draw.
Also, Curvy Splines can automatically generate Edge Collider 2D based on the spline, if you need this.
Finally, you can use Mesh Extrusion too if you need.
Did this answer your question?
If you prefer, please send me the 3d model of the block shown in your image, and I will setup a scene that generates the whole ground, and show you the result.

Please let me known if I can help with anything else.

Sorry again for the late answer.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potential hang in unity Due to Curvy Interface kloveridge 1 3,645 12-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Jake