Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with procedural roads and splines
For context, I am very new to unity. I am try to make a train and railway system, and I'm slightly unsure how to approach it. I have some experience with using a linear bezier curve to make an object follow a predefined path but that won't be appropriate for my task.
Does anyone know of any useful free or affordable tools that would be helpful for a train system that can handle a path with varying heights?
From what I can tell Curvy Splines 8 looks like it would be the perfect solution to my problem, but I'm hopeful there might be a more affordable tool out there.
Thanks for any input
Hi,
I don't believe you will find a cheaper tool with all the features of Curvy Splines, its customer support and its continuous updating. Right now Curvy Splines is 50%, this might be the right time for you to get a license.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information New free asset: Converter For Unity Splines _Aka_ 9 26 05-17-2024, 09:35 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Twisting Splines ZiggZagg 6 11 05-14-2024, 04:48 PM
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM