Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New free asset: Converter For Unity Splines
Information 
Just released a free converter to make your Unity splines fully compatible with Curvy Splines: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/converter-for-unity-splines-282493
I hope you like it.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
hi there!
Is the conversion process happening only once, on-demand or is it some sort of sync meaning that I can edit the unity spline, and the curvy spline will be adjusted accordingly?
Hi,
The process is for now (version 1.0) only on demand, and only from unity to curvy. I am planning to provide in future versions real time bi-directional sync.
Please let me know if you need anything more, I will take your request in consideration.
Thank you.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thanks for the reply.
I would use it if it would make it possible to author spline shapes using unity splines and get all the features from curvy afterwards (generators etc). Meaning - the sync rather on demand conversion is what I am after Smile
Noted.
In case you missed it, the conversion (as it is now in v1.0) is doable also through hotkeys (Ctrl+T by default). Meaning you can easily convert after each unity spline change.
And if not done already, I suggest that you get the asset anyways, that way you will get (if activated in your account) an email notification when the asset will be updated with the features you want.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 3 11 04-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 15 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
  Distance travelled across multiple splines jh092 1 7 02-23-2024, 09:44 AM