Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
playmaker integration error
Hi there, I am new to curvy and am facing a bit of an issue.
I use playmaker for my prototyping and am having a bit of an issue getting integration woking (CS8)
One specific asset; CurvyAlignToSpline seems to not work and I cannot seem to find a fix.
Error from console below;

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Curvy\CurvyAlignToSpline.cs(41,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PlayMakerActionsUtils' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The plugin for CS7 works fine, are there any limitations in using this one?

Thanks
Hi,

As far as I know, there are no limitations regarding CS8, and it should work with the PlayMaker actions. Can you please tell me the exact versions you are using of:
- Playmaker
- Unity
- Playmaker actions for CS
- CS
If you can send me (privately) a reproduction project, that would speed up debugging drastically.

Thank you.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(05-15-2024, 10:36 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,

As far as I know, there are no limitations regarding CS8, and it should work with the PlayMaker actions. Can you please tell me the exact versions you are using of:
- Playmaker
- Unity
- Playmaker actions for CS
- CS
If you can send me (privately) a reproduction project, that would speed up debugging drastically.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

At the moment there is no project to share- I just made a fresh one in order to learn the tool. 
Version numbers etc. 
- Playmaker V 1.9.8
- Unity 2022.3.2
- Playmaker actions for CS - downloaded from ecosystem. there is no version number I can see
- CS V 8.9.0

thanks again for your help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visual Studio solution integration Pfhoenix 1 1 01-04-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Error when trying to connect nodes in prefab edit mode Lupos 4 9 06-02-2023, 10:27 AM
  Curvy for Playmaker thorntonp72@gmail.com 1 4 10-23-2022, 11:41 AM
  Error when switching splines ricke 3 7 10-10-2022, 08:46 AM