Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connections Problem
Hello,
I have a problem, which must be something stupid.

[Image: ZqHZEY2.png]

I am using, for example, 2 splines (roads), in the image one green and one blue, where I have 2 connections, an entrance to the blue spline and an exit that returns to the green spline, and the vehicles have the Random Spline option selected, at arriving at the first connection (entrance), everything is normal, he chooses whether to go straight or turn, but the problem is in the second connection, where if the vehicle chooses to go straight when arriving at the second connection (exit), he would not be able to choose the blue spline, but just go straight.

I'm already disabling the option to allow changing the direction, so in this case, when the car reaches the exit connection and chooses the blue line, it returns to the beginning of the blue line, that is, at the entrance.
Hi,
Sorry for not understanding properly: when the vehicle is on green and reaches Exit, should the vehicle be able to go to blue or not?
If you want the vehicle to stay on green: did you try using the Reject Divergent Splines setting in the Connections Handling section? Its documentation states: "Whether splines that diverge from the current spline with more than a specific angle should be excluded from the randomly selected splines"
By setting the right angle, you can make it impossible to go to the blue spline.
If you want the vehicle to go to blue: the Reject Current Spline setting will force the vehicle to not continue on its current spline.

I hope this helped.
If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
I believe I managed to solve the problem by choosing the option "Follow up otherwise random" and adjusting the follow ups for the entrance and exit connections, thank you very much.

Of course I will leave the review.
You are welcome. Thank you too.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switch Spline Problem erenjeagerot 4 11 05-30-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Are connections pooled? Lupos 1 3 05-09-2023, 09:18 AM
  How to merge intersecting meshes at spline connections? Reign_of_Light 2 6 03-20-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Reign_of_Light
  Null Ref when using Connections RKTRAINS 1 2 10-10-2022, 08:49 AM