Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual Studio solution integration
I've downloaded and added the Curvy Splines asset into my Unity project. It created a Plugin folder under Assets. What's the recommended way to add Curvy Splines to my generated Visual Studio solution? I'd rather not be compiling the Curvy Splines scripts whenever I want to build my own project.
Hi

Using a Visual Studio solution other than the one generated by Unity will be a pain since Unity is made with the assumption that you will use the auto-generated solution, but if you have valid reasons to use you own solution, then:

Make Curvy Splines generate its assembly definitions ( https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/toolbar/start#curvy_options ). That way you will have two things generated by Unity:
1- VS projects for Curvy Splines and its dependencies, that you can find at your project's root folder.
2- dlls for Curvy Splines and its dependencies, that you can find somewhere in the Library forlder.
Use whatever makes sense for your use case.

I hope this helped.
Have a nice day.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is curvyspline a good solution for a 2D rail grinding game? bazz_boyy1 2 8 03-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Curvy license? - Commercial studio use bravepower 1 6,159 08-21-2013, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Jake