Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How could I manually set the bound?
Hi
I generated the gameObjects by Curvy Generator. It automatically set the bound of each object but it's not what I want. 
Could I set the bound manually? I try to tweak the "Space Before" and "Space after" but it's still not correct.
When using a Volume Spots module, the bounds of a gameobject is defined as the bounding box englobing the meshes and colliders of the input gameobject and its children. The code is defined in CGGameObject.RecalculateBounds(). I see the following solutions:
- You can for example modify that code to put any custom logic.
- You can also, without any code modification, add to your gameobject a child collider/invisible mesh (mesh with no renderer). That way the existing code will consider the object bigger than it visibly is.
I hope this helped.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manually controlling scale of each CP Maldruzard 1 5 03-27-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Information How to tell volume spot to ignore mesh bound? MarioBag 3 227 11-17-2021, 12:04 PM
  Using timeline to manually animate curvy position. gtpdz 9 10,725 04-18-2020, 06:43 PM
  Setting speed manually BigYetti 5 8,470 12-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Last Post: BigYetti