Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CGDataRequestRasterization.RasterizedRelativeLength
I found when Android machine testing path, CGDataRequestRasterization. RasterizedRelativeLength return results for NAN, how to solve this problem, please? I guess it's probably precision
Hi,bro
The SplinePath of both generators uses a path, but the realityPath.To of Generator_done RasterizePath has a value of 0.0001f. On Android, everything worked fine the first time I entered the game. When I played the game, I set the value of the realityPath.To of the Generator_done RasterizePath to 0.2. At this point, when I finished the game and entered the game again, I reported an exception that the List was out of line (the bottom is the stack information).
I by adding output information, finally found CGDataRequestRasterization RasterizedRelativeLength results for NAN, I doubt is the problem that accuracy of float

Stack information:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvySpline.DistanceToSegment (System.Single distance, System.Single& localDistance, System.Boolean& isOnSegmentStart, System.Boolean& isOnSegmentEnd, FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvyClamping clamping) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvySpline.DistanceToTF (System.Single distance, FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvyClamping clamping) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.SplineInputModuleBase.GetSplineData (FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvySpline spline, System.Boolean fullPath, FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGDataRequestRasterization raster, FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGDataRequestMetaCGOptions options) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.Modules.InputSplinePath:OnSlotDataRequest(CGModuleInputSlot, CGModuleOutputSlot, CGDataRequestParameter[]) FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGModuleInputSlot:GetData(Int32, Boolean&, CGDataRequestParameter[]) FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGModuleInputSlot:GetData(Boolean&, CGDataRequestParameter[]) FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.Modules.BuildRasterizedPath:Refresh()
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGModule:doRefresh()
FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CurvyGenerator:Refresh(Boolean)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi

I can't think of an obvious reason for this error. Can you make send me a project where I can reproduce the issue? Please note that I am not used to build for android. Is the issue reproducable with desktop builds? That would make it possible for me to debug.

Also, as a plan B: Use the CURVY_SANITY_CHECKS compiler symbol.
https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/extend/apigeneral#preprocessor_symbols
Please note that some of the additional logs activated by this symbol are false positives, and can be ignored.

I hope this helped
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.