Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exceptions
Hello
Longtime Curvy user here Smile So I installed Curvy 8 and it was running fine. But then Unity crashed and after that Curvy is just throwing exceptions

FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGMeshResourceLoader.Create (FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.CGModule cgModule, System.String context) (at Assets/Plugins/ToolBuddy/Assets/Curvy/Scripts/CG/CGMeshResourceLoader.cs:36)
I've seen that under _CurvyGlobal_, the component PoolManager is missing. But I can't add it. it says the script class can't be found.
I've tried deleting _CurvyGlobal_ and regenerating it, but that didn't help. I also deleted Curvy and reinstalled the package which also didn't help.

Thanks!
This seems like some kind of corruption on Unity's side
Try creating a new project, and importing Curvy Splines to it. There should be no error. Did this work?
If yes, remove Curvy Splines from your original project, then do a full assets refresh (Assets -> Reimport All). Then copy Curvy Splines from the new project into the old one.
If the issue persists, try the opposite: copy your files from the old project to the new one.
Did this help?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
The Full asset refresh did the trick! Thanks Smile
You are welcome. Unity has unfortunately issues with its cache being corrupted, whether it is the project's cache or the package manager's.

If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.