Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a question about curvySpline
To modify it at runtime, use the From and To settings of the module. Check Curvy's API reference for more details about how to use them.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(07-12-2023, 09:18 AM)_Aka_ Wrote: You will then have to use the Range parameter from the Rasterize Path module.

Yes,I also found this parameter, I know that I can use this parameter to control the display length of the line segment, but how do I get the exact percentage of the next point in the entire line segment?
For example, now that I have a CurvyUISpline consisting of 11 CurvySplineSegment, if I need to display 1-2 lines now, the value of the Range variable is 0.1, but because the lengths between points are not equal, when I need to display 1-3, the value of the Range is not 0.2. How do I get the exact value of the Range variable?

Look forward to your reply
Each control point has a Distance property. Each spline has a Length property. The values of the From and To range parameters should be equal to Distance/Length
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Question: Uniformly increase spacing between volume spots? SAMYTHEBIGJUICY 1 5 09-01-2023, 03:38 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  "Deadloop in CurvySPline.Refresh" spam Valkymaera 3 11 05-30-2023, 10:56 AM
  Question about generator Mos Def 7 1,807 04-10-2023, 10:20 PM
  Is curvyspline a good solution for a 2D rail grinding game? bazz_boyy1 2 8 03-01-2022, 11:49 AM