Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controller behavior like E21_VolumeControllerInput
Hi,
Great Asset, I want my car to follow and move left/right like E21_VolumeControllerInput or cg volume controller but i want to add my own tracks as fbx directly import from blender. how can i achieve E21_VolumeControllerInput car behavior without shape extrusion
Hi
The provided controllers need a base for their movement. It can be a spline, a Curvy Generator's path or volume. It can't work with an imported fbx.
If your blender produced mesh was modeled using a spline, then you might want to import that spline into Curvy Splines and use it for your car movement. Otherwise, you might want to recreate in Unity a spline that follows that mesh.
Once this step done, you can either use a spline controller, or extrude a mesh using the spline and then use a volume controller.
Was this helpful?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
thanks for your help
You are welcome
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set Volume to the Volume Controller at Runtime pako88 2 10 04-08-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Add noise to spline controller movement DekoGames 2 10 02-06-2024, 01:28 PM
Last Post: DekoGames
  how to make fast moving controller go all the way to linear points?(curvy8) hawken 7 12 06-06-2023, 09:47 AM
  Odd behavior when drawing spline ricke 11 29 05-15-2023, 12:28 PM