Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OnCPReached not triggered
Hello 

When i change splineController.position so OnCPReached(CurvySplineMoveEventArgs e) not triggered. I need it because  i want to change spline(object moves to another way) like connections.
Hi,
The events and connections are handled when the controller is moving by itself due to its speed. If you just modify the position property, none of them are handled. So if you have to move the controller to a specific position by a specific time, just compute the needed speed to reach that point and use it on the controller
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(01-22-2020, 09:20 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi,
The events and connections are handled when the controller is moving by itself due to its speed. If you just modify the position property, none of them are handled. So if you have to move the controller to a specific position by a specific time, just compute the needed speed to reach that point and use it on the controller

Thank you.

I dont use speed to change possition of object on curvySpline, because I move it forward or backward based on synchrnous data . I will try to solve it by checking current possition if reached that desired possition. If you have any advice for this.
Sorry, I don't have any specific advise, the comparison of distances should be straight forward. Please let me know if you have a question.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.