Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to see the endpoint in Unity2020.3.26
I created a new Unity project, then imported Curvy Splines 8, I clicked “Draw Spline”.Although it shows that the endpoint has been created, I can't see the endpoint,, I want to know the reason for this. The screenshot shows that I have created a Spline curve, but I can't see the endpoint.

Also Unity has this warning, I'm not sure if it's related to the problem.
Code:
Shader warning in 'Showcase/ParticleAdditiveFresnel': 'UNITY_PASS_FORWARDBASE': macro redefinition. Previous definition found at :1. at line 34

Compiling Vertex program with DIRECTIONAL
Platform defines: SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_PASS_FORWARDBASE UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS
Disabled keywords: DIRLIGHTMAP_COMBINED DYNAMICLIGHTMAP_ON FOG_EXP FOG_EXP2 FOG_LINEAR LIGHTMAP_ON LIGHTMAP_SHADOW_MIXING LIGHTPROBE_SH SHADER_API_GLES30 SHADOWS_SCREEN SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK UNITY_ASTC_NORMALMAP_ENCODING UNITY_ENABLE_NATIVE_SHADOW_LOOKUPS UNITY_HALF_PRECISION_FRAGMENT_SHADER_REGISTERS UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER1 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER2 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER3 UNITY_LIGHTMAP_DLDR_ENCODING UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING UNITY_METAL_SHADOWS_USE_POINT_FILTERING UNITY_NO_DXT5nm UNITY_NO_FULL_STANDARD_SHADER UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF2 UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF3 UNITY_PRETRANSFORM_TO_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION UNITY_VIRTUAL_TEXTURING VERTEXLIGHT_ON

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi

That shader compilation warning is unrelated. It can be ignored. That shader is used for example scenes only.

Your problem might be one of the problems listed here. Can you please check the provided solutions and let me know if it worked or not?

Thanks and have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(02-08-2023, 05:26 PM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi

That shader compilation warning is unrelated. It can be ignored. That shader is used for example scenes only.

Your problem might be one of the problems listed here. Can you please check the provided solutions and let me know if it worked or not?

Thanks and have a nice day

Hi,

I tried enabling Gizmos, and the problem was resolved. Thank you for your reply.
You are welcome.
If and when you feel like it, please leave a review for the asset, that helps a lot.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Sure, I will give a review after using it for a few days.
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to create custom deform mesh bit9labs 1 12 03-09-2022, 10:04 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unable to import in 2018.4.2 LTS unity romit99 1 2,192 06-25-2019, 11:56 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Unable to convert GUI point to world ray if a camera has not been set up! Petethegoat 5 12,571 01-30-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Petethegoat