Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how use better
Question 
I want to make a level generator, I have modules from which I will generate a level so that I can then make a prefab out of it, how can I better save it and generate a mesh, because at the moment I have some errors with the mesh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
When you say errors, do you mean console errors (in which case please send me the error messages) or do you mean that the mesh is not smooth, in which case I need to see how your generator is configured to be able to further help. Please also refer to my answer to your other post.
Thanks and have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
hi, the problem was in the spawn of prefabs in the playmode, if i work with the playmode turned off, then there are no special problems.

Also, there were no console errors
And my generator

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi

Let's continue the discussion of both threads on this one, shall we?

1. I tried to reproduce the issue based on what I understood from your explanation, but couldn't. I didn't I attached the test assets I used. Can you please provide me with a reproduction case so I can debug?
  2. FYI, the Curvy Generators do not make use of connections. So if you deform a mesh along a spline A, and connect that spline to a spline B, the generator will consider only spline A.
  3. About the forum threads you created and that did not show, it was because of a mandatory manual validation on the first post of every new users.
Let me know if I missed anything.
Have a nice day

Attached Files
.prefab   Cube.prefab (Size: 2.64 KB / Downloads: 0)
.prefab   Curvy Generator 1.prefab (Size: 20.13 KB / Downloads: 0)
.unity   Scene.unity (Size: 205.79 KB / Downloads: 0)
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.