Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curvy Generator Exception
I have to generate and save a mesh on a large number of splines, but when I create a prefab containing a spline and a generator after creating a connection through the code, the mesh begins to behave strangely.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
It's difficult to help based only on a screenshot. Can you please send me a reproduction case, or at least reproduction steps? Also, what version of Unity and Curvy are you using?
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
(07-14-2022, 10:06 AM)_Aka_ Wrote: Hi
It's difficult to help based only on a screenshot. Can you please send me a reproduction case, or at least reproduction steps? Also, what version of Unity and Curvy are you using?
Thanks

I'm using the Unity 2020 version.3.5 and the latest version of curvy spline,

I compared the modules consisting of splines and connected them together, img01, curvy builder was attached to these pieces, which showed a strange result in the game that you saw in the screenshot, I also tried to export the mesh in the game, but there were still errors

P.S After I clicked send, I couldn't find where the post was for a long time and thought that I hadn't published it or another mistake had occurred and rephrased another post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 5 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 12 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Question Generator Canvas workflow issues Sacryn 1 7 02-02-2024, 11:22 PM
  Curvy in Unreal Engine SAMYTHEBIGJUICY 4 7 02-02-2024, 12:12 PM