Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volume Mesh material
How at runtime (via API) do you set the material on a BuildVolumeMesh module?

There is a MaterialId but is says it is Obsolete. Not sure what the 'id' is either?

I have a Material that I've loaded and a BuildVolumeMesh that I've accessed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
Please use the BuildVolumeMesh.AddMaterial and BuildVolumeMesh.SetMaterial methods to add and modify materials to the Build Volume Mesh module. Each material is associated with an instance of CGMaterialSettingsEx, which contains the settings displayed on your screenshot. Please ignore the MaterialId field, as it is obsolete, useless, and will be removed in version 9.0
I hope this helped
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thanks... I was looking at the API for the wrong CG module.

I had looked at a lot of past Forum post about materials. Several other people mentioned wanting to change materials based upon Metadata on CPs.
Please add this to version 9.0!

;-)
(06-14-2022, 09:28 PM)tairoark Wrote: Thanks... I was looking at the API for the wrong CG module.

I had looked at a lot of past Forum post about materials. Several other people mentioned wanting to change materials based upon Metadata on CPs.
Please add this to version 9.0!

;-)

Will try to
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjust radius of generated mesh via script? Shackman 1 3 03-26-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
Question Volume Spots inter group distance Sacryn 1 3 02-27-2024, 04:08 PM
  Not seeing mesh extended after following YT PaulM 1 3 02-02-2024, 12:01 PM
  Trigger Zones along Spline Mesh dlees9191 1 5 01-05-2024, 10:18 AM