Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On<Before,>Refresh events not called for Input modules
I wanted to hook the OnBeforeRefresh event on an Input Shape Spline module in order to change the 'width' for a rectangle shape. The events never get called. The same event destination will get called if I add it to a Shape Extrusion, so I know I have the signature correct.

Since not of your examples use these two events, is this not a good thing to use architecturally?
Hi
OnBeforeRefresh will not be triggered on Input Shape Spline, and any other module that implements the IOnRequestProcessing interaface. Those modules are:
  • Conform Path
  • Input Spline Path
  • Input Spline Shape
  • Mix Paths
  • Mix Shapes
  • Variable Mix Shapes
  • TRS Path
  • TRS Shape
  • Path Relative Translation
Maybe you could listen on the OnRefresh event of the Spline associated with the Input Spline Path module?
Did this help?
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Shape Extrusion does not align with Input Spline Shape bit9labs 1 3 04-08-2022, 12:27 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Accessing generator's input spline in script, changing it at runtime smackledorf 3 812 06-17-2021, 01:59 PM
  Variable Mix Shape Interpolation Not Spanning Entire Input Spine Diasporism 4 1,203 04-20-2021, 06:54 PM
  Playmaker events Lupp_ 10 2,844 01-15-2021, 05:11 PM