Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I change splines directly on runner controller via script?
I am an artist developing maps with the Spline tool and rather than trying to finish the route in order to get the next one, I want to go over every route quickly by just teleporting to other routes via the UI button.

I already made a script to create a list of all the splines in the game, and I want to directly input different splines into the Runner Controller / General / Spline slot in the inspector.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
a controller can have only one spline at a time, but you can modify that spline at will via the API, by assigning a different value to the Spline property of a SplineController (from which RunnerController inherits). You can also use the SwitchTo method to switch splines with a smooth animation.
I hope this helped
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 1 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: _Aka_
  Adjust radius of generated mesh via script? Shackman 1 3 03-26-2024, 01:12 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  Using Unity's SplineContainer in Curvy Splines dlees9191 3 15 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM