Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unity 2021.2 Overlay System
Hi,
Are there any plans to migrate the curvy toolbar to use the new overlay system for unity? It would make a lot more sense now I think to have it united.

I would update immediately if such an update would be available Smile
Hi

Using the new overlay system is on the radar. I have been following the related Unity forum threads from afar, and it seems there are still things to iron out before the feature is production ready.
I am now finalizing the Curvy 8 update. Once this one will be released, and in the process of picking what to work on next for the next update, I will take a deeper look at the current state of the overlay system and decide if I should integrate it right away or way a bit to do that.

Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
hi,
circling back after a while. Are there any plans to migrate to the overlays system yet? In fact, I started to work with it myself recently and it only proved to me that it is something really interesting to look into.

It would be great, I love curvy but I must admit that I love the scene ui the least Smile
Hi
Sorry to say that I haven't started working on this yet. Sorry if my answer is frustrating, believe me I am also frustrated that this isn't done yet. I should be able to work on this in the upcoming few months. I hope you will not have to wait much more.
Thanks for your love towards Curvy, and happy new year
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy does not like Unity 2021.3 (Attribute Conflicts) KasimirBlust 2 6 01-27-2023, 09:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Bug Unity Play Mode Crash In Example 4 etoreo 2 4 01-05-2023, 10:46 PM
Last Post: etoreo
  Upgrading Unity causes significant performance degradation yanke 3 6 05-23-2022, 03:40 PM
  Runtime gizmos system to recommend? niuage 1 4 03-28-2022, 11:08 AM