Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightmaps UV stretched even after setting split length to minimum
Hi, 

I'm having some issues with Lightmap UV2:

In the Volume Mesh node, when I don't Split UV, the lightmap UV looks very stretched:

But when I set the Split Length to a minimum (1) the lightmap UV checkerboard is still not square:

The higher value I key in the Split Length, the more stretched the lightmap UV becomes. How do I ensure the checkerboard is square to produce high-quality lightmaps?
Hi
I am working on this, should be able to contact you later today with a fix.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Hi
The issue is not as simple as I initially thought. It will take me more time than expected to fix. Will keep you updated here
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
I'm facing the same issue. My lightmap UVs are not uniform at all. Is there a fix for this?
(10-13-2021, 08:21 AM)amutp Wrote: I'm facing the same issue. My lightmap UVs are not uniform at all. Is there a fix for this?

Hi, I answered your PM. For future reference, there is a fix that is not yet part of the current official release. Should be available in a major release in a couple of months.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping a fixed spline length jh092 3 16 02-21-2024, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Primrose44
  Spline.Length not updated unless I add a point to spline (or modify it) first. _RicO 3 6 08-26-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
Question Setting instantiated object to spline, then starting movement? _RicO 3 9 06-28-2023, 06:01 PM
  How to get Split Length to match spline segment length? dromo 4 28 07-21-2022, 10:04 PM