Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTToolbar steals focus from non-editorGUI GUI textboxes
I am trying to build a GUI that will work in build or in editor, so that my team can leave notes & comments in world during edit time & in builds. I had to hack around the Render command's code that states:

if (!EditorGUIUtility.editingTextField)

GUIUtility.keyboardControl = GUIUtility.GetControlID(FocusType.Passive);
}

...because that EditorGUIUtility function only returns true if your text box is an EditorGUI Textbox. My work around involved to naming the gui boxes & checking for their names, but hopefully there's a more general solution.
Hi
I am unfortunately not knowledgeable about the DevTools library, which is a third party library, neither made by me nor owned by me. I of course am familiar with it, since I have to look at it while working on Curvy, but not enough to be able to tell you what the problem is.
Send me a simple and clear reproduction case, with an explanation of the steps to follow to reproduce the issue, and I will give it a shot, maybe I will be able to find what is wrong.
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.