Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IndexOutOfRangeException in CurvySplineSegment.LocalFToDistance
I'm getting this error when I try to use the LocalFToDistance method on a spline of roughly 20 units length with certain cache settings, it mostly goes away if I adjust those cache settings but if I pass a TF very close to 1 (i.e. 0.9994 in my last debug test) I get an off by 1 in the index and it errors.

My hacky fix has been to round to 0/1 if my TF very close to either, but I'd like to avoid the hacks if possible!

Code:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvySplineSegment.LocalFToDistance (System.Single localF) [0x00046] in W:\TestProj\Assets\Plugins\Curvy\Base\CurvySplineSegment.cs:1397
  at FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvySpline.TFToDistance (System.Single tf, FluffyUnderware.Curvy.CurvyClamping clamping) [0x0004f] in W:\TestProj\Assets\Plugins\Curvy\Base\CurvySpline.cs:1262
Hi
Can you please try this https://forum.curvyeditor.com/thread-112...ml#pid4081 and let me know if it fixed it?
Thanks
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question IndexOutOfRangeException in CurvySplineSegment.LocalFToDistance function mchangxe 13 1,201 05-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  IndexOutOfRangeException In InterpolateFast UsernameHed 7 4,084 09-06-2019, 09:44 PM
  CurvySplineSegment info in inspector. __v__ 1 2,274 09-21-2018, 12:00 AM