Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Report
Had no idea where to send bug reports, but found this forum
The error message made it sound serious

I was messing around in an example scene, I have other plugins from the asset store but nothing that was in the scene so I dont think anything from there should have caused this.

I think it was more likely the fact I left my computer running overnight and it went into sleep mode, because I saw this error when I came back to the computer, but maybe it was there before and I didnt notice it. 

[Curvy] Getting data from a dirty module. This shouldn't happen at all. Please raise a bug report. Source module is Shape Extrusion (FluffyUnderware.Curvy.Generator.Modules.BuildShapeExtrusion)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
FluffyUnderware.DevTools.DTLog:LogError (object) (at Assets/Plugins/DevTools/Classes/DTUtility.cs:848)
Hi

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I have some questions:
  1. What version of Curvy are you using?
  2. Was this error in the editor or in a build?
  3. If in the editor, was it in play mode or edit mode?
  4. What was in the open scene?
  5. Besides the error message, was there any visible issue?
Like you said, it might be due to the computer going to sleep mode.
If this happens again please let me know.

Have a nice day

PS: The bug reporting page is accessible via the Report Bug button in Curvy's toolbar: https://curvyeditor.com/documentation/toolbar/start?redirect=1#submenu_s_content
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please vote for this Unity bug report if you can _Aka_ 0 54 12-03-2021, 10:05 PM
Last Post: _Aka_