Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error while making prefab having curvy Generator script
Hi,
I am using curvy to create a track spline which dynamically extends as the player covers distance. So the setup consist of a CurvySpline and Generator to spawn the track and side walls.
The track is generated from primitive mesh from the Generator graph using spline and for the walls I am using a wall prefab in the graph with the same spline.

When I make a prefab of the whole spline object setup, it is throwing some errors.
Could you please help me with any suggestion or solutions.
Making a prefab of a spline setup will be helpful for me to manage various types of spline setups across scenes.
I have attached a screen shot of the error for reference.

Thanks, 
Soumya

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
Everything is explained here:
https://forum.curvyeditor.com/thread-694-post-2575.html#pid2575
Have a nice day
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thanks, for clarifying it. I was trying with disabling the GenerateObject node. Got it, the error is because of a restriction from Unity on prefab then.
You are welcome. To be fair, due to the new restrictions on prefabs, I could implement things differently to go around them, but that task is not on the top of the my todo list for now, but I will eventually do that.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 4 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Adjust radius of generated mesh via script? Shackman 1 3 03-26-2024, 01:12 PM
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM