Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get nearest point problem
Here are the requested screenshots.

Hi
  1. The input is different in both actions, one having 400, and the other having 500. That is a mistake, right?
  2. In the PM you said that you compared with a spline controller, and they gave different results. Can you please send me a screenshot of the inspector of that spline controller?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
No that is intentional. I use two actions to get info from two points, so I thought it was better to test with two different values to see if any gave a more reasonable result. But as you can see it did not.
Here are 2 screenshots from controllers at those positions.

The difference between the outputted coordinates in the action and the coordinates of the controller is explained as follow: in that action ,the outputted coordinates are in the spline's local space. If transform those coordinates from the spline's local space to the global space, you will find the same numbers. The spline coordinates are: (5, 3, 21.443)
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.
Thank you very much.
You are welcome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connections Problem Juton 3 14 03-06-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Avoiding runtime GC allocations on control point position change Ell223 8 18 02-24-2024, 10:43 AM
  Connection "next' control point jh092 3 15 11-22-2023, 11:47 AM
  Spline.Length not updated unless I add a point to spline (or modify it) first. _RicO 3 6 08-26-2023, 08:41 AM