Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road - is it even possible?
Hey,
I'm creating a racing map with various  T and X crossing. At start I've used EasyRoads but bumped into many problems and decided to try out the Curvy.
I've seen on a forum that people had various problems with T/X crossings like that, but things might have been updated, so I decided to ask again. Smile
Is it possible to create such road map like that? (see the attached picture) I've created that by hand in Blender (with splines) but each change is very painful...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
Sorry, nothing new about this subject. As you might have read it already, what I suggest is to use Curvy to generate each individual road, and then place, either by hand or automatically using Curvy, pre-made meshes for the intersections. I get the impression that your intersections are always the same (triangular at 90°), so it should be possible to have a single mesh for all intersections.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to create a road texture at runtime? artsung 1 4 01-30-2024, 09:30 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Multiple Splines and Generators Performantly for Road System drock 1 6 07-17-2023, 10:31 AM
  How can I remove one segment of the road that I made by spline? Chanon 3 7 09-14-2022, 04:44 PM
  Performance lag for Endless Road generation User2200 5 1,657 04-08-2021, 08:33 AM