Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Volume to the Volume Controller Dynamically
This does help a lot but I've run into another issue and I'm hoping you can help me with this. The code above works well and gets me the generator as the controller moves past it. I'm trying to also add a Volume Controller to this so I can move the ship side to side but also have an infinite track.

The infinite track uses the SplineController to trigger Track_OnControlPointReached event which I added the above code to so that we can change generators as we move past CP's

If I change the Controller on the InfiniteTrack to be a Volume Controller I lose the access to the CP's so I am not sure how to know where we are on the track in order to switch generators so I can move forward and side to side but only on one of the segments.

I tried modifying the InfiniteTrack to hold a variable for both a VolumeController and a SplineController but they seem to be conflicting somewhere. I feel like there is something I'm missing and I just can't figure out what it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add Volume to the Volume Controller Dynamically - by ACBrandon - 04-16-2019, 03:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set Volume to the Volume Controller at Runtime pako88 2 10 04-08-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
Question Volume Spots inter group distance Sacryn 1 3 02-27-2024, 04:08 PM
  Add noise to spline controller movement DekoGames 2 10 02-06-2024, 01:28 PM
Last Post: DekoGames
  Newbie Question: Uniformly increase spacing between volume spots? SAMYTHEBIGJUICY 1 5 09-01-2023, 03:38 PM