Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generate path from point A to point B taking account of direction
Hi,
Yes, with Curvy you can do that. If I understand correctly your request, you want the icon to follow a curved path between two points A and B, a curve that exits A with a specific direction and enters B with a specific one.
If this is what you want to do, it is feasible by drawing a Bezier curve between A and B, and setting the in and out Bezier handles to match the exiting and entering directions. And then making the icon follow that curve (using a Spline Controller component)
If it can help, you can examples of some of the Curvy features in this webGL demo: https://curvyeditor.com/demo
Please let me know if I can further help.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Generate path from point A to point B taking account of direction - by _Aka_ - 05-05-2018, 02:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avoiding runtime GC allocations on control point position change Ell223 8 18 02-24-2024, 10:43 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Cant Generate Meshes At Runtime alms94 5 22 01-26-2024, 11:27 AM
  Connection "next' control point jh092 3 15 11-22-2023, 11:47 AM
  Spline.Length not updated unless I add a point to spline (or modify it) first. _RicO 3 6 08-26-2023, 08:41 AM