Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volume Spots and Distance from generator
(09-16-2021, 04:44 PM)topquarkone Wrote: Well, all the splines are identical (produced from the same prefab), except for position and rotation. And the generators are the same, too (except for position and rotation). So in theory, the placement of the objects along each spline should be identical, no?
You are right, my bad

(09-16-2021, 04:44 PM)topquarkone Wrote: And if I use GeNearestPointTF(), shouldn't all corresponding objects on each spline have the same result? They didn't (unless I screwed up somewhere). For example, the last objects in each spline differed by a few percent.
I can't find an explanation. Can you send a reproduction case please so I can see what's happening?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Volume Spots and Distance from generator - by _Aka_ - 09-16-2021, 08:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 4 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Question Volume Spots inter group distance Sacryn 1 3 02-27-2024, 04:08 PM