Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff
Hi, it's me again, sorry, but I have encountered something really odd that I don't know how to solve. When I attach more than one controller to a spline things break when I press play.

I have an empty as a parent for all the objects(3d objects) I want to move, and on the empty, I have the controller script. This works as long as there are only one controller on the spline. When I add more parent empties to the spline this happens:

1. Some the the children to the empties gets stuck and refuses to move along spline. It's always the same children.

2. The position the empties have on the spline when I press start is not the same as in edit mode. Their offset to each other changes.

The spline they move on is an open spline with its first control point moving along a second spline.

What should I do?

Messages In This Thread
Multiple controllers on one spline breaks stuff - by Lupp_ - 12-28-2019, 10:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curvy Line Renderer for UI Spline? gekido 3 6 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Get position of all control points for a spline gekido 1 6 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Bug Changing spline connection in inspector causes splines to revert to defaults lacota 3 6 03-18-2024, 07:55 PM
  GO can't fit end of the spline GameDeveloperek4123 3 14 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM