Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SplineController Delta after instantiate(Bug?)
There are some things in you explanation that I am not sure to understand properly, so I will in the following give a lot of information, some of it might not be usefull for you, but I think that the solution to your problem lies there:
  • ApplyDeltaTime is called automatically by Curvy at each unity update, and is called with the duration since last update as a parameter, so yoy don't need to call it manually to make things work
  • For that method to make the object move, the speed field should be different than zero
  • I think the easiest way to do what you want is to simply use the Position property. This way you spawn an object, set where it should be to achieve the staggering, and then let it be
Did this help?
Please consider leaving a review for Curvy. This will help a lot keeping Curvy relevant in the eyes of the Asset Store algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SplineController Delta after instantiate(Bug?) - by _Aka_ - 11-22-2019, 04:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink In SplineController OnPositionReachedList Event is missing shimizu 2 13 02-07-2022, 12:47 PM
Last Post: shimizu
  best way to rotate, change offset, and inset position of splinecontroller object smackledorf 1 24 01-17-2022, 01:39 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  SplineController slows down approaching connections jh092 5 2,542 08-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Last Post: _Aka_
  instantiate Spline Controller at runtime PretzelStudios 2 1,844 05-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: PretzelStudios