Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuse Curvy Generator
Hello,
I have a lot of short splines with mesh generation and have some questions about curvy:

- I wondered if I can share the curvy generator for each of the spline and if this would make a performance benefit. Maybe using the api and adding new modules to the generator on the fly? Can I use the templates to do that?

- Would there be a problem if I disable the curvy spline after the generator has done it's job? I have a lot of splines and each of them is called by unitys update loop.

- How do I get to know, when the generator finished its job? Is there some kind of callback?

- Does it make sense, to make a mesh, that was generated at runtime from a spline, static?

Thank you in Advance,
H.

Messages In This Thread
Reuse Curvy Generator - by Wanderfalke - 09-24-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Reuse Curvy Generator - by _Aka_ - 09-24-2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Reuse Curvy Generator - by Wanderfalke - 09-24-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Reuse Curvy Generator - by _Aka_ - 09-24-2019, 07:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  snap to the curve created by the curvy splines segment points ShiroeYamamoto 0 0 1 hour ago
Last Post: ShiroeYamamoto
Exclamation Extending Curvy Generator for Advanced Lofting - Feasibility Check amutp 2 4 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: amutp
  8.8.0 is live, and it improves Curvy Generator greatly _Aka_ 0 6 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: _Aka_
  Generating GO only on CPs in Generator GameDeveloperek4123 1 6 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: _Aka_